Browse around and leave a comment! I don't bite. (Unless you're a troll. Trolls are tasty...)

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wherein a girl steps tentatively into the book blogging world

So far, my internet presence on book blogs has been similar to that of a ninja's: silent and invisible. But history is about to be altered. I've finally decided to stick my head out of my safe turtle shell and create a blog. Admittedly, I feel like I'm simply talking to thin air right now, but hopefully that will change with time and hard work. One day, I just might acquire an audience of more than one. Yes, that would be a happy day indeed.

Welcome to A Thousand Little Pages, written by a slightly spastic teenage girl and governed by her entire arsenal of opinions, rants, and hormones…
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...