Browse around and leave a comment! I don't bite. (Unless you're a troll. Trolls are tasty...)

Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Monday! What'cha Readin'? (1)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey as a way to share what we read this past week with the lovely people of the interwebs. This will also be my designated random life rant meme.

I've been spending a lot more time reading than usual since my first day of Junior Year is approaching fast. I know I'll have almost no time to enjoy life once I fall under the dictatorship of teacher-trolls who hand out homework like candy. I swear: my AP Biology teacher looks like Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter movie franchise.

Now, back on topic. This past week I've read:


Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (review)
Graffiti Moon by Catch Crowley (review)


You Against Me by Jenny Downham
Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson (review)
The Stranger by Albert Camus
Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce

A pretty good reading week, if I do say so myself. I think I stayed up late every night to finish a different book. Book addictions aren't healthy.

And I'm currently reading:


The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

This book has the most delicious synopsis ever, and the pretty cover doesn't hurt, either. I've read some reviews: some love it, some hate it. A review for this will be posted once I finish reading (obviously).

So that's it. I will sorely miss the leisurely pace and manic book reading characteristic of summer break when school starts up. I really will.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...