Browse around and leave a comment! I don't bite. (Unless you're a troll. Trolls are tasty...)

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

Published August 25th 2009 by Delacorte Press
388 pages
Series: Fever #4
Source: Borrowed

It's a good thing I’d already downloaded Shadowfever before I started Dreamfever, since I’m pretty sure I would have chucked my precious Kindle across the room and then proceeded to repeatedly bang my head against a hard surface otherwise. I was totally expecting the “big revelation” since book 3, though. BOOYA.

Admission: I’m addicted to Barrons. If the guy doesn’t show up every once in a while, I use the “search” option to try to find the next page he appears in... That is the extent of my addiction.

I am a sucker for HEA, and I have to admit, Ms. Moning is going to have to do a lot of plot twisting to get Shadowfever to end like that. The reviews for book 5 I’ve glanced over all seem pretty optimistic, though. So. Here. I. Go...

Rating: 4.5
between delightfully scrumptious and incomprehensibly awesome
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...