Browse around and leave a comment! I don't bite. (Unless you're a troll. Trolls are tasty...)

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tamora Pierce Reading Challenge

Since I didn't grow up in the US (and Taiwanese libraries/book stores aren't exactly overflowing with English novels), I missed out on a lot of classic children literature. Tamora Pierce is a notable example, and I'm ashamed to admit that I've read only one Pierce novel -- Terrier (Beka Cooper, #1) -- for some random book report assignment back in 7th grade. This is where The Shady Glade's lovely reading challenge comes in:


I'm going to start out with the Page level, which involves reading only 1-4 books, and probably move up levels if I end up with enough interest and time. Time I doubt, since my TA position for a flute camp starts tomorrow, and I. Am. Sooo. Nervous. You have no idea... But that's besides the point. I am finally filling in the holes of my childhood. Yay.

Umm, I think excitement is hard to convey over the internet without resulting to ALL CAPS and gratuitous exclamation mark use.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...