Browse around and leave a comment! I don't bite. (Unless you're a troll. Trolls are tasty...)

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Faefever by Karen Marie Moning

Published September 16th 2008 by Delacorte Press
327 pages
Series: Fever #3
Source: Borrowed

Are you kidding me? What kind of ending is that?
/seeths silently in a corner/
This series just keeps getting more and more addicting, if that's even possible. Amazing characters and over-arching plot-line. Unputdownable in a stay-up-late-and-read-until-you-can-barely-keep-your-eyes-open sort of way. I'm very glad that the entire series had already finished publication before I started book 1. Waiting for the next book of anything is possibly the most agonizing feeling ever (I learned that the hard way through The Hunger Games trilogy). Going to have to read Dreamfever really soon.

Rating: 4
delightfully scrumptious
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...