Browse around and leave a comment! I don't bite. (Unless you're a troll. Trolls are tasty...)

Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Lap (1)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. I'm calling mine In My Lap because 1) I do not have a mailbox, just a small cubby, 2) I do in fact have a lap, and most importantly, 3) clueless individuals will think this is really sketchy, and I like confusing people.

Since this is my first In My Lap, I thought I'd just share some books from my review pile but not necessarily from this week. And since they're mostly galleys, you won't be treated to pictures of my lap. Sorry, I know you're very disappointed.

For review (the top 8 I'm most excited to read):


Clean by Amy Reed
Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting


The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Ashfall by Mike Mullin
Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley

I actually just finished reading Wanderlove yesterday and loved it. The author included some of her own drawings in there, too, and wow, she can draw. The Pledge is up next, right after I finish Marchetta's Finnikin of the Rock.

So, these are the virtual books I'm cuddling on my virtual lap. What's on yours?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...