Browse around and leave a comment! I don't bite. (Unless you're a troll. Trolls are tasty...)

Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Monday! What'cha Readin'? (2)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey as a way to share what we read this past week with the lovely people of the interwebs. This will also be my designated random life rant meme.

So, school's starting in a week, and I'm finally an upperclassman (Although, still the younger upperclassman)! My mind cannot comprehend this.

Anyway, this past week I've read:

 

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (review)
Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard (review)

I've been busily catching up on all my summer homework for AP Physics and AP Bio this past week, which explains the lack of reading going on.

But I'm currently reading:


Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta

I've tried Finnikin of the Rock before but for some reason couldn't get into it. After reading 3 other Marchetta novels (and loving those), I'm going to attempt again!

As a completely random side note: here are the two pieces I'm working on right now on flute and piano respectively. A little classical music to spice up your life, eh?

   
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...