Browse around and leave a comment! I don't bite. (Unless you're a troll. Trolls are tasty...)

Friday, August 19, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop (1)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read as a way for bloggers to discover new blogs in the big, wide world that is the internet.

This week's question: If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?

A: Heh, I would want to be in a science fiction/dystopian novel with all the cool gadgets and whatnot. They might have concocted the elixir of life or something by then, too. Specific example would be something like Scott Westerfield's Uglies series or maybe even Mira Grant's Feed trilogy. I wouldn't mind living in a zombie-infested world, either.

Yes, I love zombies, in case you can't tell.



Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books with the same purpose as Follow Friday.

Q: What’s the longest book you’ve ever read? (Note: I’m putting one caveat on this question. You aren’t allowed to say the Bible, Torah, Qur’an, or other religious/spiritual text.)

A: I would have said the Bible if that had been allowed... But hey, according to Goodreads, the longest book I've read is The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray at 819 pages. I think I read that book 2 years ago back in middle school; it brings back memories... The Gemma Doyle trilogy was pretty good. Worth the read.



The purpose of this meme is to meet new bloggers. So if you comment and follow me, I will follow back (as long as your blog is primarily about YA novels, since those are the ones I read most frequently).

Have a lovely Friday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...