Browse around and leave a comment! I don't bite. (Unless you're a troll. Trolls are tasty...)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Lap (2)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. I'm calling mine In My Lap because 1) I do not have a mailbox, just a small cubby, 2) I do in fact have a lap, and most importantly, 3) clueless individuals will think this is really sketchy, and I like confusing people.

So on this lovely last week of summer vacation, I got:

I told you guys you'd be able to see a picture of my lap eventually.
...That was an awkward sentence, wasn't it?
Saving June by Hannah Harrington (Pub: Nov 2011)
       A YA contemporary that I loved. So much. You have no idea. See my review.
離不開 by 鄭梓靈
       My friend brought me this all the way from Hong Kong! I stayed up until 3:00 AM to finish this last Tuesday night. Cried myself to death, I tell you...

And from NetGalley and Galley Grab:


The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison (Feb 2012)
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Dec 2011)
Lie by Caroline Bock (Aug 2011)
You Are My Only by Beth Kephart (Oct 2011)

Past Perfect by Leila Sales (Oct 2011)
The Hidden by Jessica Verday (Sep 2011)
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez  (Oct 2011)
The Isle of Blood by Rick Yancey (Sep 2011)
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (Oct 2011)

Also, some random eBooks I got:


Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
The Summer I Learned to Fly by Dana Reinhardt


Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe
Dark Heart Rising by Lee Monroe
Passion by Lauren Kate
     I hated Fallen and Torment (sorry, I really did). So yes, I have no idea why I got this. Perhaps morbid curiosity?

Conclusion: I will never be able to read all of these, but I really cannot resist galleys. I need to get going on my review pile before it turns into Mt. Everest.

So, what landed in your lap this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...