Browse around and leave a comment! I don't bite. (Unless you're a troll. Trolls are tasty...)

Thursday, September 1, 2011

This Month in Books: August 2011

Well well well, so sunny August has finally come to a close. And apparently, so has my reviewing drive... Although I'm blaming school for that. No worries, if all goes well, 2 reviews will be going up this weekend.

My favorites of this lovely month are: 

I read 19 books (favorites are bolded):
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  • Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (review)
  • Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley (review)
  • You Against Me by Jenny Downham
  • Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson (review)
  • The Stranger by Albert Camus
  • Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (review)
  • Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
  • The Reapers Are the Angels by Alden Bell
  • Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard (review)
  • 離不開 by 鄭梓靈
  • Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
  • Saving June by Hannah Harrington (review)
  • Chime by Franny Billingsley
  • Cross My Heart by Katie Klein
  • Ashfall by Mike Mullin (review)
  • The Star Shard by Frederic S. Durbin (review)
  • Raw Blue by Kirsty Eagar
So, how was your August? Even though I'm sad the month's over, I am loving school right now (even with all the homework/stress). A challenging life -- when experienced in moderation -- is infinitely more interesting than a relaxing one, don't you think?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...