Browse around and leave a comment! I don't bite. (Unless you're a troll. Trolls are tasty...)

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Read-A-Thon

You know those books you've always wanted to read, but you keep getting distracted by new and shiny ARCs or school or homework or life? I am normally lazy and have never set up a list of books to read. When I finish a book, I go through my review pile and just pick up another one at random. That's where Katie's Book Blog's Labor Day Weekend Read-a-Thon comes in!

Right, so here are some I'd like to read while I have a chance. I've tried one other read-a-thon before without success, since that happened during a school week. (Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking when I signed up for it, either...) The list is as follows:


  1. Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman
  2. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
  3. A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley
  4. The Folk Keeper by Franny Billingsley
  5. Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John
  6. Abarat by Clive Barker
I'll be updating on Twitter (@AznCinnamonRoll) and will do a Read-a-Thon Conclusion Post on the blog.

Have a happy Labor Day weekend!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...