Browse around and leave a comment! I don't bite. (Unless you're a troll. Trolls are tasty...)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's Monday! What'cha Readin'? (4)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey as a way to share what we read this past week with the lovely people of the interwebs. This will also be my designated random life rant meme.

Life: I haven't done this in a while, mostly because school is gnawing away at my existence. Plus, I've only read a measly eight books this month. Eight. That is so below my normal reading rate it's not even funny...

In September I ate:


[4★] Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman
  • So. Freaking. Cute. Very similar to Hana Kimi, actually (if you're familiar with that).
[4★] Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
  • Creepy central. I was scared out of my pants for quite a big chunk of the book, but I couldn't put it down. There's going to be a sequel.
[3.5★] Fateful by Claudia Gray
  • It's about werewolves on the Titanic! See my review.
[3★] On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison
[3★] Good Oil by Laura Buzo
  • This is probably the first Aussie book that made me go "meh." It's cute, but lacks substance.
[5★] Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Easily my favorite book of September. It is just so... different and quirky. See my review!
[3.5★] Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
  • This book is adorbs. It makes me want to go out on the street and hug random people. I'm probably reviewing this one, too, since Racquel (coughcough) threatened to end our friendship if I didn't.
[4★] Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
  • A very fairy tale-esque and good steampunk novel. Good steampunk is hard to find.

Well, right now, I'm munching on:


Intrinsical by Lani Woodland
A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley

What have you been chewing on?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...