Browse around and leave a comment! I don't bite. (Unless you're a troll. Trolls are tasty...)

Saturday, September 10, 2011

In My Lap (4)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. I'm calling mine In My Lap because 1) I do not have a mailbox, just a small cubby, 2) I do in fact have a lap, and most importantly, 3) clueless individuals will think this is really sketchy, and I like confusing people.

I thought doing a biweekly IMM would have been a good idea, but as you can see from the incredibly long list of books below, it was not. I am a serial eBook-obtainer. Yes. Yes, I am.

This week I received for review:


Fateful by Claudia Gray

And for my lovely Kindle, I got:


The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
The Curse of Wendigo by Rick Yancey
Abarat by Clive Barker
Corsets & Clockwork by multiple authors
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Entangled by Cat Clarke


The Color Purple by Alice Walker
Possess by Gretchen McNeil
Luminous by Dawn Metcalf
Cascade by Lisa Tawn Bergren
The Warlock by Michael Scott
Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys


She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Good Oil by Laura Buzo
Blood Song by Rhiannon Hart
This is Shyness by Leanne Hall
Shut Out by Kody Kiplinger

I'm especially excited about
  • The Monstrumologist trilogy (I have a galley of the third book not listed here)
  • Good Oil, Blood Song, and This is Shyness because they're all Aussie
  • and Shut Out because I liked the author's debut, The DUFF
I just recently finished Anna Dressed in Blood, too, and really enjoyed it. Some of the more gory parts succeeded in making me wince a few times, actually. But that only made me want to read more of it. Morbid curiosity much?

So, what landed in your lap this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...